Shaiya launches new “Cryptic” update
Shaiya’s latest content patch is now live, along with the return of the Cryptic One.
The Cryptic One Dungeon returns with new content: six mini-dungeons with new mini-bosses and challenges designed to challenge the best in the game. The update also adds new bonuses to old and new capes, and new advanced armor that offers new bonuses along with enhanced armor.
Shaiya is published by Aeria Games, which also publishes Last Chaos and Wolf Team.
Shaiya Gameplay Screenshot
Aeria Games Releases Expanded Content for Shaiya
New Armors, Updated Capes and Additional Dungeons Have Been Released
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – July 21, 2011 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has released the latest content expansion to Shaiya, a game defined by a dark journey into a world of chaos and peril, with unique visuals and a compelling story that could be ripped straight out of the minds of the greatest of fantasy authors.
In Shaiya, players compete for dominance over the realm of Gaia. Shaiya presents a land of wonder in an age of old where The Alliance of Light, consisting of Humans and Elves are engulfed in eternal conflict with the dark and malevolent Union of Fury, whose ranks are filled by the Vail and Deatheater races.
The latest content update includes:
· Enhanced Armor With 25% More Protection, New Properties and Elements – Included in the latest expansion is the most advanced armor ever released. This armor is a guaranteed drop from the new instanced dungeon, available to all players who are able to defeat its guardians.
· Cape Updates – The latest update enhances the previously-limited utility of capes, granting them the power to add additional bonuses to their wearer. Existing capes have their attributes rerolled, so if a player has already acquired a cape, their power will dramatically increase.
· Return of Cryptic One Dungeon – The return of the Cryptic One Dungeon features six new mini-dungeons, each with new mini-bosses and challenges. These monsters provide the most difficult challenge to date in Shaiya. Successful exploration of the Cryptic One Dungeon will require the largest of parties to be equipped with the best of existing items.
For more information on Shaiya, please visit http://shaiya.aeriagames.com. ;
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ecol Tactics Announces Closed Beta Date
- April 3rd brings a new era of beta testing for Ecol Tactics Online.
- Landmark Winter Update Review
- Beginning with combat... well, there's combat now. There wasn't before. There were no weapons, no armor, and nothing to fight.