Shadowrun Online Hits Steam Early Access
Shadowrun Online launches today on Steam Early Access with a prequel to the upcoming campaign. This early prequel offers players an introduction to the combat of Shadowrun Online through PvP and four missions. New content and features will be added regularly with opportunities for players to directly influence development.
Set in a dystopian 2075, when man meets magic and melds with machinery, you and your friends will take on the riskiest jobs to face the most treacherous enemies. Live your life on the edge, fight corporations and gangs, and stay alive in the most dangerous job of all; Shadowrunner.
Based on one of the world’s most successful pen-and-paper RPGs, Shadowrun Online is a turn-based MMO with class-free character-creation, magic, hacking, combat galore, and numerous unique features, including a world-campaign that evolves based on the collective actions of the players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates Wintersday
- ArenaNet and NCSoft have announced the schedule for the Wintersday festivities in the hit MMORPG Guild Wars 2.
- ÆRENA: Heading to Gamescom; Presented by ESL
- Cliffhanger Productions Games’ speed-chess-meets-MOBA, cross-platform game ÆRENA will take to the ESL Twitch stage in Hall 9.1 for a global...
- Project W Announced by Kakao Games and Bluehole
- Kakao Games Corp has obtained the publishing rights for Project W (working title), an upcoming MMORPG from Bluehole.