Shadowrun Online Devs Reveal All in Live Q&A
Want to know what’s coming next in Shadowrun Online? Want to argue why street samurai are better than shamans? Are boxers or briefs better for game development?
The developers of Shadowrun Online, Cliffhanger Productions, are holding a live Q&A open to everyone on Google+ Hangouts to chat about development and take your questions.
Wednesday, June 4, 2:59pm PDT / 11:59pm CEST
How to join:
1. Follow this Link: https://plus.google.com/events/cliof50ipdaaiktco1a681292kk
2. Install the Plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/hangoutplugin
3. Watch the video live
4. Ask questions using the Q&A Panel
For more info, visit http://www.shadowrun.com/shadowrun-online/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Prophet Beta Review
- Dragon’s Prophet is a truly unique fantasy MMORPG from Sony Online Entertainment.
- WeMade USA Updates Lost Saga and Launches Free Pass Community Event
- WeMade USA has updated the popular PC fighting MMO, Lost Saga, with a new Premium character, game map, and game mode, continuing its mission t...
- Hex: Shards of Fate Beta Review 2015
- Many digital card games are simply the physical card games transformed into a digital format.