Shadowrun Online Devs Reveal All in Live Q&A
Want to know what’s coming next in Shadowrun Online? Want to argue why street samurai are better than shamans? Are boxers or briefs better for game development?
The developers of Shadowrun Online, Cliffhanger Productions, are holding a live Q&A open to everyone on Google+ Hangouts to chat about development and take your questions.
Wednesday, June 4, 2:59pm PDT / 11:59pm CEST
How to join:
1. Follow this Link: https://plus.google.com/events/cliof50ipdaaiktco1a681292kk
2. Install the Plugin: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/hangoutplugin
3. Watch the video live
4. Ask questions using the Q&A Panel
For more info, visit http://www.shadowrun.com/shadowrun-online/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legacy of Discord: The Legend Unfolds in Latest Update
- GTArcade's mobile game Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings has released a new update, Version 2.3, which introduces the game's legend.
- Blood & Blade Officially Launches Worldwide on Android
- Global mobile developer IGG (I Got Games) announced today the end of Blood & Blade’s Beta period, in order to offer one of their latest ...
- Rappelz Review
- Don't let the weird name fool you. Rappelz is one fantasy MMORPG we can consider almost a classic, but not shelved and forgotten.