Shadowrun Chronicles: Now Available
Shadowrun is the mother of all cyberpunk settings, captivating fans around the globe for over 25 years. Now, with Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown (previously known as Shadowrun Online), Cliffhanger Productions is releasing a unique and tactically challenging online game. In a world where magic and technology collide, the player takes control of the combat unit of one of the mighty megacorporations, tasked with doing their dirty work. And there’s a lot of that in the world of Shadowrun Chronicles…
The campaign mode in Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown can be tackled either solo or in co-op multiplayer mode. First, you create your own hero in true RPG fashion in a level-free character system and gradually assemble a formidable team of Runners. With over 50 different enemy types, the missions require smart and prudent planning, cover from fire, suppressive fire, heavy weaponry and, of course, the well-considered use of powerful magic.
The Early Access phase of Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown officially ends today and, following the successful Kickstarter campaign with over 6,000 supporters, to whom the developers extend their special thanks, is finally available in stores off- and online.
For more info, visit http://www.shadowrun.com/shadowrun-online/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo of Soul Open Beta Begins Today
- Free-to-play fantasy MMORPG Echo of Soul has just kicked off its Open Beta test, Aeria Games announced today.
- Villagers and Heroes: The Grinchta Event Now Available
- A wintry wonderland has descended upon the Seven Realms! Tis' the yuletide season, and Villagers and Heroes has been seized with the holi...
- Forge of Empires Enters Industrial Age
- A new update brings a new, modern age to Forge of Empires.