Shadowrun Chronicles: INFECTED! is Available Now
Nordic Games and Cliffhanger Productions Games have released INFECTED! The first add-on for the turn-based, tactical co-op game, Shadowrun Chronicles, INFECTED! continues the Boston Lockdown story arc set in the 2070s of the Shadowrun timeline.
INFECTED! puts players in a race against the clock to save themselves from the nanite-induced disease that has struck Boston following a failed experiment by two megacorporations, costing the lives of thousands and turning the city into a battlefield infested by crazed cyborgs trying to take over any metahuman they can find. After discovering that they were infected during one of their fights against the headcases, they players struggle desperately to find a cure for the Cognitive Fragmentation Disorder they are suffering, while an AI inside them tries to assert control over their body and mind.
The add-on for Shadowrun Chronicles features all new enemies, missions as well as skills, weapons and cyberware for the player’s Shadowrunners and various improvements to balancing and solo gameplay. The players will have to face evolving headcases, a cult of fanatic technomancers and a competing team of runners (chosen from actual player avatars in a recent contest) crossing their path time and again.
The game is available in digital stores for $9.99 and is also part of the Deluxe Edition of Shadowrun Chronicles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Battles: KINGDOM Press Event Preview
- Recently, I drove into San Francisco to attend a press event held by Sega. They were debuting some intriguing new installments to the critical...
- Forsaken World Mobile Update Babel Ascending Launches
- Fedeen Games announced today that it has launched Babel Ascending, the brand-new update to the hit mobile MMORPG, Forsaken World.
- Gaijin Releases Original Game Soundtrack for War Thunder
- Gaijin Entertainment has released the full original War Thunder soundtrack to fans (http://warthunder.com/en/soundtrack). Split into two album...