Shadowbound Open Alpha Test Launches on July 8th
Global game publisher Reality Squared Games (R2Games) announced today that Shadowbound, its newest browser title, will debut with an exclusive Open Alpha test on July 8th. R2Games invites players from all over the globe to participate, and catch a glimpse of what this brand new MMORPG has to offer.
The Open Alpha will run for 6 days, and will offer players chance to explore the character classes, quest areas, and tactical challenges of the Shadowbound world. Although player characters will be wiped at the end of the Alpha, community feedback plays a vital role in R2Games’ development process. R2Games encourages MMO veterans and beginners alike to help make Shadowbound even better – and most importantly, to have fun.
On their journey through the dark lands of Shadowbound, players will experience a story filled with conspiracy, peril, and intrigue. Featuring classic MMORPG gameplay mixed with fresh takes on combat and skill progression, the Shadowbound Open Alpha welcomes players to choose a class, amass a vast party of NPC companions, and set forth!
For more info, visit http://shadow.r2games.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Offers Comprehensive Patch with WuKong Rework
- Today HiRez unleashed the beginning of their organized competitive play along with heavy balance changes across the board for their fast growi...
- Camelot Unchained Unleashes Glorious Design Changes
- Hotly debated, stealth has finally been confirmed as a function in the game. Stealth classes are promised no movement penalties.
- World of Tanks Rolls Out Update 8.8
- Wargaming has announced the release of Update 8.8 for its MMO action game World of Tanks.