SEVENCORE Reveals Content Update with New Class ‘Assassin’
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, is delighted to announce that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE unleashed the latest content update with the brand-new class ‘Assassin’ today.
After the scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, 13 January, the Assassin is now available for both English and Spanish servers.
Assassins are masters of agility who fight using daggers or claws to eliminate their opponents. Assassins specialise in melee combat, dealing swift and deadly blows using Daggers or Claws. Assassins bring both a high critical chance and dodge rate to the table, allowing them to outmanoeuvre foes before landing the finishing blow.
Claw Assassins are powerful melee fighters with access to numerous abilities to boost their critical chance, as well as skills allowing them to deal quick attacks to numerous foes. Claws specialise in striking quickly, dealing a large number of small blows in a short period of time. Claws pierce their enemy’s defence by puncturing their armour, dealing critical damage.
Dagger Assassins rely more heavily on single target damage, with the ability to cloak themselves in order to deal powerful stealth attacks to unsuspecting enemies. Along with a strike from the shadows, exploiting your opponent’s weakness and dealing crippling blows, Daggers allow the Assassin to deal small, quick blow, while being more agile than their warrior counterparts.
With this new content update, SEVENCORE offers an increased level cap for characters in English Server, going from level 60 to level 80. In conjunction with this increase, players with level 80 character will be able to explore a new field, Ancile Islands.
From now until 27 January, the Dungeon Runner Event will be organised by the Sevencore Team. Once players accept an event quest from event NPC at Delos and clear the dungeon, they will get a special prize.
In addition, a brand-new item Mechanical Mount will be available to buy on limited offer until the scheduled maintenance on 27 January 2015 (UTC).
Articles You May Enjoy
- Game Insight Announces The Tribez for Windows Phone
- Game Insight, a leading global game developer, has announced that The Tribez, an adventure and city building strategy hit, has now become avai...
- Otherland Introduces ClanLand and More
- Dedicated worlds for Clans, significant performance optimization on low-end hardware and a major overhaul of skills and abilities.
- "Scourge: Outbreak” now available on Steam
- Tragnarion Studios is proud to announce that “Scourge: Outbreak”, a futuristic squad-based 3rd person shooter, is now available to buy on ...