SEVENCORE: New Aimon Race Teaser
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that the free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE has released a trailer for its upcoming race ‘Aimon’.
The Aimon are a peaceful race of humanoids from the Eastern Continent in SEVENCORE. These tiny little creatures are usually underestimated on the battlefield because of their size, but players shouldn’t be fooled by looks alone as their special racial abilities allow them to increase the energy of their mounts and even provide a health regeneration boost when not in battle.
Aimon’s racial passive skill allows them to recover 5% of their HP every 5 seconds when out of battle, and the 2nd passive gives it a 3% increases the energy of their mount.
After the scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, 18 March (UTC), the Aimon will be available for both English and Spanish servers. Read more about the Aimon and new features of upcoming update on the official SEVENCORE Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/
The SEVENCORE team is also organizing a special event to celebrate the arrival of the new Aimon race. More information will be shared in detail on the official SEVENCORE website: http://sevencore.webzen.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Hits 5 Million Western Players
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, a full-scale mobile RPG co-developed by Square Enix and gumi, has proven a global hit.
- Blacklight Retribution Dropzone Update
- Check out the New Map, Dropzone. This flashback to Zombie Studios’ Blacklight: Tango Down is perfect for close to mid-range gameplay.
- Hearthstone Review
- MMOHuts reviews Hearthstone, Blizzard Entertainment's free-to-play collectible card game.