Serenia Fantasy The Retro RPG That Keeps Things Fresh
It’s been just over a year since Serenia Fantasy was released and for many it has helped satisfy the need for classic RPG gaming. Serenia Fantasy broke away from many of the browser based RPGs on the market, offering something refreshingly different. Thanks in part to its retro style and colorful backdrop; Serenia Fantasy is a role player game that offers simple, exciting and entertaining game play. Taking inspiration from the classic adventure role player games of the 1990’s, Serenia Fantasy was designed to give players a fun nostalgic gaming experience and transport you back to gaming’s golden age and since last summer Serenia Fantasy has been doing just that.
In an effort to keep things fresh on the Serenia Continent, Koramgame have been releasing numerous updates and improvements to this classic styled JRPG over the past few months. The most recent expansion pack “Awakening of Artifacts” brought brand new quests to high level players, an increase in level cap to 140, new talents for each class and a new high level boss that added a tough new challenge for all those who dared to face him.
This year also saw the addition of the Seventh Continent of Serenia to the game “Isles of Mysteries” which brought with it new adventures. And with a new “Sailor Pack” code giveaway this month, there’s plenty to keep you interested in Serenia Fantasy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online Review 2015
- When you are looking for a sandbox game where the sky is not the limit, then the well-known EVE Online must be the game for you.
- Spider-Man: Homecoming Event Launches Today for Marvel Heroes Omega [PS4, Xbox One]
- Gazillion announced today that new content inspired by Spider-Man: Homecoming has arrived for Marvel Heroes Omega on PlayStation 4 and XboxOne
- A MicroVolts Ninja Update Battles Pirates
- Rock Hippo Productions Ltd. announced today the launch of its latest update – Pirates vs Ninjas - for their popular free-to-play cartoon-sty...