Sentinel Heroes:Launches New Server w/ Major Update
Sentinel Heroes’ growth has been impressive already, and it’s continuing to flourish. Sentinel Heroes Studios announces the release of a new server with a major update today, which brings some new features and events.
What’s new in the update?
- Added Daily Sign-in Bonus. Players are welcome to sign in daily to receive rewards. The more days they sign-in in a row, the greater the rewards.
- Added Cumulative Purchase Rewards. When players’ cumulative purchase of diamonds reaches certain amount, they’ll get generous rewards.
- Added the Gem Exchange function. Players now can exchange their unwanted gems for their dream gems of the same quality.
- Added a new daily quest. Players can collect certain materials to get lots of gold.
Some modifications in this update:
- Boosted initial attributes of some heroes, such as increases Blue heroes’ initial attributes to make them stronger
- Added the drop of Common and Rare Rune Chests in Boss Levels of Dungeons
- Adjusted hero recruiting process to make it more effective. The success ratio will increase at least 5% every time the player chooses to continue recruiting.
- Doubled attributes of gems
To celebrate the launch of the new server, Sentinel Heroes Studios prepared some giftpacks:
- Starter Giftpack (Mysterious)
- Lost Hills Giftpack (Worth 200 dollars)
For more info, visit http://www.sentinelheroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=537
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2014 Recap - Guild Wars 2 Season 2
- We sat down with ArenaNet's Associate Game Director, Steve Waller, and Design Director, Chris Whiteside, at E3 last week to talk GW2.
- Dragon’s Prophet (EU) - Auratia's Got Talent
- Auratia’s Got Talent – from creative minds and expert dancers to fearless dragon riders! With the current patch, Dragon’s Prophet opens ...