Sentinel Heroes:Launches New Server w/ Major Update
Sentinel Heroes’ growth has been impressive already, and it’s continuing to flourish. Sentinel Heroes Studios announces the release of a new server with a major update today, which brings some new features and events.
What’s new in the update?
- Added Daily Sign-in Bonus. Players are welcome to sign in daily to receive rewards. The more days they sign-in in a row, the greater the rewards.
- Added Cumulative Purchase Rewards. When players’ cumulative purchase of diamonds reaches certain amount, they’ll get generous rewards.
- Added the Gem Exchange function. Players now can exchange their unwanted gems for their dream gems of the same quality.
- Added a new daily quest. Players can collect certain materials to get lots of gold.
Some modifications in this update:
- Boosted initial attributes of some heroes, such as increases Blue heroes’ initial attributes to make them stronger
- Added the drop of Common and Rare Rune Chests in Boss Levels of Dungeons
- Adjusted hero recruiting process to make it more effective. The success ratio will increase at least 5% every time the player chooses to continue recruiting.
- Doubled attributes of gems
To celebrate the launch of the new server, Sentinel Heroes Studios prepared some giftpacks:
- Starter Giftpack (Mysterious)
- Lost Hills Giftpack (Worth 200 dollars)
For more info, visit http://www.sentinelheroes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=537
Articles You May Enjoy
- Google’s Ingress Turns 2 Years Old
- Ingress, the real-world adventure game from Google’s Niantic Labs, celebrated its second birthday on November 15.
- Brick Force Opens Stress Test Servers
- Infernum has launched their Brick Force servers for a stress-test for Mar. 22 and Mar 27.
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Hits 5 Million Western Players
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, a full-scale mobile RPG co-developed by Square Enix and gumi, has proven a global hit.