Sentinel Heroes Remake’s New Update Goes Live Today
Sentinel Heroes Studios announced the release of a new update for its strategic RPG game Sentinel Heroes today. The update includes a new ranking system, big changes in Auction House, and a new daily event.
The new ranking system covers Level Rankings, Arena Rankings, Checkpoint Conquerors Rankings, Dungeon Conquerors Rankings and so on. It not only lists top players in the game but also shows your own rank. Players can fight against each other to get a better rank.
To boost trade in Auction House, Sentinel Heroes introduced consignment fee refund mechanism. Before, once you consigned an item, one diamond will be deducted from your account whether the item’s sold or not. But now if the trade is not completed, the one diamond will be refunded. So, free players can use Auction House, too. Another good news for free players is that diamonds can be got by completing certain quests now which can only be bought with real money before this update.
Sentinel Heroes also opened a new daily event “Life Tree’s Blessing”. Players can join the event twice a day to get some free stamina. There are other changes waiting for your exploration.
For info, visit (http://www.sentinelheroes.com/ )
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase Relaunches under Kill3rCombo Publisher
- Leading game developer and publisher of popular free-to-play MMORPGs, KOG Games announced today that the original, online action-brawler MMO,...
- The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance Episode 2 Launched
- The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance, the preteen adventure game, has launched its second installment.
- Sci-Fi RTS Shallow Space: Insurgency Indiegogo Campaign Goes Interstellar
- The indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for its epic 3D space adventure real-time strategy game Shallow Space: Insurgency has now begun.