Secret World Legends Expands Into An Apocalyptic Tokyo City
Funcom just updated Secret World Legends with the first of three major content additions that expand into a world of ruin and disaster: Monster-Infested Tokyo City. Hours of new content and story are coming with this, new enemies from Japanese folklore, and dark secrets to uncover within the alleys of Tokyo. The first of three Tokyo updates will take players up to where the story of “The Secret World” left off in initially. “Secret World Legends has opened up the game to an entirely new audience who will experience the Tokyo storyline for the very first time. But there is much more to come, and we especially want our veteran players to know that as the storyline of The Secret World ends, the storyline of Secret World Legends is about to start. This winter, a brand new story will be revealed. Players will get to go to new locations, meet new characters, and experience adventures they never have before.” said Executive Producer Scott Junior. It’s time to go Back to the Beginning with Secret World Legends.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monkey King Online Beta First Look
- Monkey King Online's premise is blurry at best. You play one of four characters who can transform (as the game progresses) into a deity, ...
- Fiesta: Worldwide tournament with €10,000 in cash prizes coming soon
- The time has finally come: The worldwide Fiesta Tournament will kick off in less than a few hours (5 p.m.). Until June 22nd, all current and f...
- HIT Global Launch Developer Interview
- We had the chance to speak with Yong-Hyun Park, Creator of HIT, to learn more about this mobile phenomena.