Second Beta Weekend Coming for Firefall
Firefall’s second unlocked “Beta Weekend” has been announced and will begin this weekend on Friday, February 22.
The new round of public testing includes a new video contest and an epic prize package for those who join in the blitz. Players will experience new improvements to the game’s existing systems, plus new features, the final Founders Reward, and integrated Twitch broadcasting.
During the Beta Weekend, players can also look forward to a new community unlock and themed contest featuring Firefall’s unique vertical combat:
- Mid-Air Video Contest: Submit amazing aerial gameplay footage for a chance to win a Razer™ Kraken Headset, AMD Radeon™ HD 7970 (HIS IceQ X² Edition) video card and a limited edition Firefall Brontodon plushie.
- Community Unlock: All players who join the weekend stress-test will unlock a custom “mid-air” decal.
- Mid-Air Screen Contest: The top 10 mid-air screenshots will be featured on the official Firefall Facebook page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Hosting Chosen Offensive Dev Event on September 21
- Firefall has announced a new developer event, the Chosen Offensive, hitting the servers this Sunday, September 21, from 11am to 3pm PDT.
- Trove - Ice Sage Class Now Available
- Strategy fans can now get their MMORTS fix with Stronghold Kingdoms, which launches worldwide 13th January on Mac. Still one of the Top 100 mo...
- Combat Arms Releases Operation: Death Row
- Nexon has launched Operation: Death Row, the latest update to the MMOFPS Combat Arms.