Seal Online releasing Hunter class on March 8
Seal Online has revealed that it will release a new seventh class, the Hunter, on March 8.
The Hunter uses a combination of physical and magic attacks, utilizing strength and intelligence. It can transition into the second tier classes Archer and Gunner. With the release, of course, will come new skills and weapons designed for the Hunter.
New in-game monsters and NPCs will also be added in the update, along with special events rewarding players who try the new class when it is released.
Seal Online is published by YNK Interactive, which also publishes K.O.S. Secret Operations.
Seal Online Gameplay Screenshot
SEAL ONLINE: ETERNAL DESTINY INTRODUCES NEW CLASS
Release date for Hunter Class unveiled
ORANGE COUNTY, Calif. – February 15, 2011 – Online PC game publisher YNK Interactive today announced an upcoming update to their Anime MMORPG, Seal Online: Eternal Destiny, with the new Hunter class, set to be released March 8, 2011.
“The Hunter class will add a new dynamic to the existing 6 classes,” said Dae Kim, Project Manager of YNK Interactive. “With its special abilities and unique skills, it will add a new exciting element in Seal Online’s already fun and quirky world of Shiltz.”
The Hunter is the 7th addition to the classes that make up Seal Online: Eternal Destiny, which include the Warrior, Knight, Mage, Priest, Jester, and Craftsman. The Hunter’s skills are a combination of physical and magical attacks which players can develop based on their character’s strength and intelligence, that transition into the 2nd tiered class of either Archer or Gunner.
New skills and weapons will be released with the Hunter class, along with new bales (in game monsters) and NPCs (in game characters) leading to more adventure for players to embark upon. Seal Online: Eternal Destiny will launch the new class with several events and contests including a GoCash sponsored event where players who create a new Hunter character in the first week of launch will get a chance to win.
To join in on the fun and for more details, visit www.DONTBLYNK.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Medieval Engineers Early Access Preview
- when I first played Space Engineers I wondered how amazing this type of technology would be if it were put into use in other settings.
- Shadowrun Online Coming to Steam Early Access
- Shadowrun Online, the turn-based MMO successfully funded on Kickstarter, is coming to Steam Early Access on March 31.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Season Pass Details Revealed
- In our last DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE update we found out that Mira and Towa managed to get their hands on numerous characters from the DRAGON BAL...