Seal Online launches new Hunter class
Seal Online has released the Hunter class, the seventh class to be added to the game. The class features physical and magical attacks at ranged, and can go into either Archer or Gunner at its second tier.
To celebrate, Seal Online has several events planned, including rewarding the highest level Hunter class characters with 10,000 Ultimate Points from Playspan at the end of March, giveaways, and increased drop rates. Players who create Hunters in this first week of its release are also automatically entered for a chance to win a webcam.
Seal Online is published by YNK Interactive (Dontblynk), which also publishes K.O.S. Secret Operations.
Seal Online Gameplay Screenshot
THE HUNTER CLASS JOINS SEAL ONLINE: ETERNAL DESTINY
The Anime MMORPG launches their new class addition
ORANGE COUNTY, Calif. – March 8, 2011 – Online PC game publisher YNK Interactive today announced the launch of their new class, the Hunter, to the Anime MMORPG, Seal Online: Eternal Destiny.
“Hunting for Bales (Seal’s monsters) just got more exciting with the new skills the Hunter class has to offer,” said Daniel So, Project Manager for YNK Interactive. “Partying with the current six other classes will be a whirlwind of new adventure and fun that our players will surely enjoy.”
In celebration of the new class, several events are scheduled for March, including increased drop rates at launch. Players who create a new character in the first week will automatically be entered for a chance to win Webcams from GoCash. The highest level Hunter class characters at the end of March will receive 10,000 Ultimate Points from Playspan. Players can also join the survey contest on MMOSITE for a chance to win in-game items like Heaven’s eggs and rubies.
The Hunter is the 7th addition to the classes that make up Seal Online: Eternal Destiny, which include the Warrior, Knight, Mage, Priest, Jester, and Craftsman. The Hunter’s skills are a combination of physical and magical attacks which players can develop based on their character’s strength and intelligence that transition into the 2nd tiered class of either Archer or Gunner.
For more details on the Hunter class launch party, visit www.DONTBLYNK.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supreme League of Patriots: Coming January 29th
- Phoenix Online Publishing and No Bull Intentions invite you to don your cape and mask and join the Supreme League of Patriots in this hilariou...
- Armored Warfare Demo Debut on Twitch.tv August 30 at PAX Prime
- During PAX Prime this weekend in Seattle, Twitch.tv will be showcasing the first ever public demo of Armored Warfare, the massively multiplaye...
- MMOHuts Livestream 11/28: Thanksgiving Food Coma Special
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV with a special post-Thanksgiving stream. Join us for special giveaways in Trove and SMITE, and we might b...