Seal Online: Blades of Destiny Relaunches
Online PC and mobile games publisher, Playwith Interactive, has announced the newly re-launched Seal Online: Blades of Destiny, an anime inspired free to play MMORPG franchise established in 2007.
Game Updates Features:
Player Packages: All returning players from the predecessor, Seal Online: Eternal Destiny, will receive a welcome back item package while brand new players will receive a new adventurers item package!
Battle Pets: Collect and train these unique pets and they will be your steadfast companion in battle! This is a brand new system in Seal Online: Blades of Destiny!
Black Dragon Raid: Overcome the ancient evil power of the new Black Dragon boss! Collect the rare and highly desired Black Dragon Armor Manuals to craft your very own set!
To help celebrate the re-launch of Seal Online: Blades of Destiny many new events, contests and giveaways are scheduled for all players to receive exclusive in-game items, prizes and boosts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2015 Presence Announced for Super Dungeon Bros
- Super Dungeon Bros will be shown at this year’s E3 in Los Angeles in the South Hall, room #3054 with never-before-seen content.
- 2015 MMO Predictions - The Rise of Buy to Play Sandboxes
- My predictions are: ESO will continue to lose its player-base until it’s forced to reconsider its payment model and will hopefully switch...
- RuneScape 3 launches first quest in the New 6th Age
- Now that the gods have returned to RuneScape, they are wasting no time in unleashing their influence to win over the inhabitants of Gielinor.