Seal Online: Blades of Destiny Relaunches
Online PC and mobile games publisher, Playwith Interactive, has announced the newly re-launched Seal Online: Blades of Destiny, an anime inspired free to play MMORPG franchise established in 2007.
Game Updates Features:
Player Packages: All returning players from the predecessor, Seal Online: Eternal Destiny, will receive a welcome back item package while brand new players will receive a new adventurers item package!
Battle Pets: Collect and train these unique pets and they will be your steadfast companion in battle! This is a brand new system in Seal Online: Blades of Destiny!
Black Dragon Raid: Overcome the ancient evil power of the new Black Dragon boss! Collect the rare and highly desired Black Dragon Armor Manuals to craft your very own set!
To help celebrate the re-launch of Seal Online: Blades of Destiny many new events, contests and giveaways are scheduled for all players to receive exclusive in-game items, prizes and boosts.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bright Shadow opens to US players
- Bright Shadow, which launched its Curse of Hera expansion last week, has officially made itself open for players in the United States through ...
- Lineage 2 Server Mergers Announced
- Earlier this week NCSoft announced some server mergers for their pay to play MMORPG Lineage 2. All five current US servers will be merged into...
- Therian Saga Review
- Therian Saga is a browser-based, turn-based, 2D MMORPG brought to us by Studio Fatecraft. The game has all the elements of a good RPG – ques...