Scarlet Legacy previews several game features
Scarlet Legacy has offered a short preview of several of the game’s systems, as follows:
– Auto-Help: Players can set activities such as buffing, using potions, and attack and spell use to be automated based on conditions they specify.
– Chain Kill: If players defeat enemies quickly within a span of time, they will gain buffs through the Chain Kill system, and at certain levels of Chain Kill, can even earn item rewards, all of which get better the higher the combo gets.
– Master and Apprentice: Apprentices can gain bonus experience when their master is online, and the higher level the Master, the greater the boost. Masters, for their time, gain money each time their Apprentice gains a level.
– Couple: Players can enter relationships in-game and marry, gaining special perks and buffs. Players can increase their relationship level by doing quests together or giving each other gifts.
– Fealty: Once players reach level 100, they can swear to protect up to 4 friends. As they play together, they increase their friendship points based on time spent together in battle. These players share foe and blacklists, and also gain special abilities and perks. A maximum friendship level built through fealty rewards the players with cash shop currency.
Scarlet Legacy will begin closed beta on August 4, and is being published by GamesCampus, which also publishes Legend of Edda and Heroes in the Sky.
Scarlet Legacy Gameplay Screenshot
SCARLET LEGACY BOASTS UNIQUE AID SYSTEMS FOR BEGINNER TO VETERAN PLAYERS
A Hand Up, Not A Hand Out, Gives Players Advantages Never Before Seen In An MMO
Sunnyvale, Calif. (July 14, 2011) – Leading online game publisher, GamesCampus.com (www.GamesCampus.com), today announced the details behind the inherent Aid Systems build right into its upcoming MMORPG, Scarlet Legacy. Intended to provide some important help for newcomers to the genre and allow veterans to automate certain rote activities, martial artists will be able to automate activation of multiple game systems based on specified combat contingencies to perfect their gameplay. Players can sign up now for a chance to get a spot in the game’s upcoming closed beta test which is scheduled to start August 4, 2011 at http://scarletlegacy.com/
The Auto-Help system is one of the most unique features in Scarlet Legacy, which automates typical activities players use on a regular basis. This function can be set up to buff players and their group, or use potions when a player’s health, mana, or stamina drop below a certain percentage. After level 11, characters can organize their attacks with Combat Aid, which will execute a set of spells and attacks in the order the player specifies under the environmental circumstances they dictate.
Playing alone or working together, players can trigger the Chain Kill System. This is a running counter of enemies killed within a short period of time; the faster and more frequently the characters defeat challenging enemies, stronger buffs are applied to them to steamroll further into more dangerous areas. The larger the sequence of Chain Kills, the better the rewards as the players continue to rack up kills and when the combo reaches certain stages, the characters will also receive randomized unique in-game item rewards that increase in value and rarity the higher the Chain Kill combo goes!
At level 30, players can enter into a Master and Apprentice relationship. This is a great way to introduce your friends to the game regardless of the level difference – if the master is online while the student is playing, the student will gain bonus experience. This boon scales up the higher level the Master is, so seeking a seasoned veteran is very important! In exchange for their advanced knowledge, each time the Apprentice gains a level his or her Master gains currency to spend in the games item shops and item mall; they will also receive additional bonuses if their Apprentice tries out the cash shop for themselves.
Scarlet Legacy’s Couple System allows characters to enter into in-game relationships and eventually marry, which grants them in-game benefits such as special perks, skills, and buffs. Players can increase the level of their relationship with each other by taking on quests from Marriage NPCs, or by offering spoils of war found in-game or in shops to each other as gifts. As the relationship increases in level from the time spent playing in-game together and completing quests, the more powerful the two characters become.
The Fealty System is unlocked once characters reach the maximum level of 100. Swear to protect up to four friends; and as you play together you will increase in friendship points based on the time spent in battle alongside one another. Players who have taken an oath together with this system share a number of benefits including shared foe and blacklists for in-game PvP and PvE systems, as well as special abilities such as instant teleportation to one another, and other in-game perks. A maximum friendship level of 100 awards both players with cash shop currency!
For more information about GamesCampus.com or Scarlet Legacy, please visit www.GamesCampus.com or www.ScarletLegacy.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supernova Introduces New Playable Character Aelius
- Aelius is a melee brawler who is part of The Faceless kingdom, a cruel and decadent empire built on slavery and staggering military strength.