Scarlet Blade Shutting Down March 31
In case you missed the official announcement, here’s your reminder: Scarlet Blade, Aeria Games’ ‘adult’ MMORPG, is shutting down on March 31, 2016.
Having been live for three years, Scarlet Blade was suffering server instability and a lack of content updates from the developers, including a server rollback during a content update in December.
Aeria Games will refund players who purchased into the game between January 1 and March 31, granting refunds to the Aeria Games account after April 4. A veteran item package is being offered for Echo of Soul to encourage players to transition to a new MMORPG.
Until its shut down, Scarlet Blade will offer a 500% boost to experience and drops, and all cash shop items will be available for 1AP. More information is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- European Lineage 2 Grand Crusade Update Released
- European servers of Lineage 2 shall be updated with a brand new Grand Crusade update during maintenance on Tuesday, April 25.
- Tanki Online: Latest update improves game balance
- AlternativaPlatform has published its 254th update for ‘Tanki Online’. After thorough analysis, extensive testing and community feedback, ...
- Tynon Launch Preview
- Tynon seeks to merge features from casual and social city-building games with the worlds of strategy, fantasy, and role-playing.