Scarlet Blade Shutting Down March 31
In case you missed the official announcement, here’s your reminder: Scarlet Blade, Aeria Games’ ‘adult’ MMORPG, is shutting down on March 31, 2016.
Having been live for three years, Scarlet Blade was suffering server instability and a lack of content updates from the developers, including a server rollback during a content update in December.
Aeria Games will refund players who purchased into the game between January 1 and March 31, granting refunds to the Aeria Games account after April 4. A veteran item package is being offered for Echo of Soul to encourage players to transition to a new MMORPG.
Until its shut down, Scarlet Blade will offer a 500% boost to experience and drops, and all cash shop items will be available for 1AP. More information is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Available for Free This Weekend
- Wargaming is happy to announce that this weekend they’ll be opening up the game to players who don’t have Xbox Live Gold account status.
- Dungeon Fighter Online: Act 6 ‘Dies Irae’ Released
- Neople Inc. announced today the release of Act 6 ‘Dies Irae’ in the global version of the Dungeon Fighter Online.
- Destiny: Servers Now Set Live Before Launch Date
- Bungie, the creators behind the original Halo FPS series, has just launched their servers for their latest FPS franchise "Destiny", ...