Scarlet Blade Shutting Down March 31
In case you missed the official announcement, here’s your reminder: Scarlet Blade, Aeria Games’ ‘adult’ MMORPG, is shutting down on March 31, 2016.
Having been live for three years, Scarlet Blade was suffering server instability and a lack of content updates from the developers, including a server rollback during a content update in December.
Aeria Games will refund players who purchased into the game between January 1 and March 31, granting refunds to the Aeria Games account after April 4. A veteran item package is being offered for Echo of Soul to encourage players to transition to a new MMORPG.
Until its shut down, Scarlet Blade will offer a 500% boost to experience and drops, and all cash shop items will be available for 1AP. More information is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Domination: InnoGames Presents First PvP Mode in Kartuga
- Online games publisher InnoGames just revealed more detailed information about the first PvP mode in its 3D action game Kartuga.
- Paradox Interactive Acquires White Wolf Publishing
- Paradox Interactive, a global games developer and publisher, today announced the acquisition of White Wolf Publishing from CCP Games.
- World Of Warplanes Developers Discuss Superiority
- A new video from Wargaming discusses game modes for World of Warplanes.