S2 Games Announces Presence at PAX Prime
2 Games, developers of the free-to-play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) Heroes of Newerth, today announced that they will share new content from their MOBA, Strife, with the community at this year’s PAX Prime expo in Seattle.
From August 29 – September 1, Strife will be available to play and team members from S2 will be on hand to discuss new game content and to conduct demos of the game at booth #3746. On Saturday, S2 Games will host a Cosplay contest. Cosplayers from all games are welcome. Winners will receive cash and prizes. More details can be obtained at cosplay.s2games.com.
Along with new game content, the booth will feature a large dragon for adventurous attendees to ride, and an opportunity to speak with Strife’s development team. Giveaways abound for those who stop by, including a plush toy version of one of the community’s most beloved heroes: Moxie.
For show-goers who want to spend more time with Strife, they should plan to visit The Strife Lounge and complimentary Cosplay repair station at Daily Grill located across the street from the convention center. While there, they’ll be able to take advantage of a special 20% off select Daily Grill offerings all-day. Fans should also mark their calendar for a special VIP event Saturday night at Daily Grill and follow @S2Strife on Twitter for more details.
Refusing to be constrained by typical MOBA genre norms, S2 instead focused their knowledge and industry experience on a collaborative, engaging, enjoyable team PvP experience. Strife offers a rich experience that rewards everyone on the team for their role in victory.
Strife will be available late 2014, promising a realm of conflict, competition and glory. For more information on Strife, visit www.Strife.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Details Revealed For Forge of Empires Industrial Update
- InnoGames has revealed new graphics from the upcoming era for Forge of Empires: the Industrial Age.
- Wild Terra Online Announces Steam Early Access Date
- Wild Terra has announced that it plans to release on Steam's Early Access on December 1, 2016.
- Spirit Tales reveals lore behind Spirit Forms
- Have you been wondering what, and why, Spirit Forms (the animal-like forms characters transform into) exist in Spirit Tales?