Rusty Hearts now accepting closed beta applications
Perfect World Entertainment has launched the official website for Rusty Hearts, a new action-anime MMORPG developed by WindySoft. In addition to the game’s teaser trailer, the website now offers closed beta applications for players interested in trying out the game early.
Rusty Hearts will feature four unique characters that players may master, with controller and gamepad support. The game will offer personal housing and storage, crafting and forging, PvE (including raids and dungeons) and PvP (including Arenas).
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Jade Dynasty, Battle of the Immortals, Ether Saga Online, and more, and has announced it will also be bringing action-MMO RaiderZ to North America as well.
Rusty Hearts Gameplay Screenshot
PERFECT WORLD ENTERTAINMENT UNVEILS RUSTY HEARTS TEASER SITE
Players Can Now Apply for the Rusty Hearts Closed Beta
FOSTER CITY, Calif. – March 8, 2011 Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a wholly owned US subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD), unveiled today the teaser site for its upcoming multiplayer online role playing game (MORPG), Rusty Hearts. Developed by Stairway Games, Perfect World Entertainment has signed a licensing agreement with WindySoft to operate Rusty Hearts in North America.
Along with the unveiling of the Rusty Hearts teaser site and trailer, Perfect World Entertainment invites players to apply for the closed beta. Players can look forward to more information on Rusty Hearts to be revealed in the coming months and are urged to keep their eyes peeled on the official website at http://RustyHearts.PerfectWorld.com/
Rusty Hearts is a fast paced, action-based MORPG featuring anime-inspired visuals and effects. A short feature list from the teaser site reveals:
– 4 Unique Characters – Choose from 4 different characters with their own unique abilities and storyline
– PvP – Area, guild battle, tournament system and more!
– Dungeons and Raiding – Party up with your friends and explore various dungeons and raids
– Crafting & Forging System – Craft and forge your gear to strengthen them
– My Room – Customize your own personal room, decorate and store items
– Controller Support – Optimized to work with any PC gamepad
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes - Update 2.31 - Moon Knight and Mardi Gras
- A new update for Marvel Heroes is now live, which features the addition of Moon Knight and a Mardi Gras based event.
- QuakeCon 2015 Official Tournament and QuakeCon Trials Lineup Announced
- QuakeCon brings together some of the greatest players in the world to compete in the Quake Live Tri-Master Tournament sponsored by Intel.