RuneScape Player Owned Ports – The Next Journey
Get ready to weigh anchor and set sail as there’s an expansion to the popular Player Owned Ports in RuneScape!
Launching late 2012, Player Owned Ports have allowed players to take full control of running their very own harbour by recruiting crew members and outfitting ships to explore the Eastern Lands. Ships adventure in real time, before bringing back tales of their exploits and – all being well – a cargo full of exotic treasure!
Today’s update sees the addition of over 300 new voyages which can be made to the recently discovered Shield and Loop regions as well as 3 new adventurers to recruit– the Trapper, the Architect and the Chef, and a whole host of rewards including recipes for new high level equipment and the resources to create them. A shady looking trader has also set up shop in the port, who is willing to trade port resources for trade goods – for a price of course!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Minion Masters: Forced to Duel Preview
- Minion Masters: Forced to Duel is an interesting title to say the least.
- Trials of Ascension Releases Combat Demo Video
- Beyond this very straight-forward setup will be the ability to dodge by double tapping the movement keys, and doing a power attack by releasin...
- Age of Wulin: Mount Hua tournament commences on June 20th
- WEBZEN, a global leader in free-to-play MMORPGs, announces that the very first battle of the anticipated Mount Hua tournament will take place ...