RuneScape Hosts 4th of July Event
Despite its British roots, RuneScape has decided to throw a 4th July party to celebrate with its American players.
Trader Sam, a new NPC to RuneScape, has planned the perfect summer BBQ – complete with bonus cooking XP. Players can also take part in celebratory balloon drops, which have the chance to release an Uncle Sam hat to celebrate US Independence Day in true patriotic style.
Players can also take part in the current beta for RuneScape’s new Legacy Mode which provides players with the option of using old style combat and interfaces. It has been designed at the request of the RuneScape community as part of the game’s ‘Power to the Players’ initiative.
For more info, visit www.runescape.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragomon Hunter reveals class lineup
- Publisher Aeria Games has just unveiled the class lineup for Dragomon Hunter, the upcoming free-to-play, monster-hunting, anime-style MMORPG
- Jade Dynasty PvP Tournament Results Are In
- The International Jade Dynasty PvP Tournament was held in Beijing, China last week. The team representing the US & EU was Team Vengeance. ...
- Guild Wars 2: Edge of the Mists Introduces New Content and WvW Improvements
- ArenaNet and NCSoft announce a new update for Guild Wars 2 that introduces new storyline and world versus world content.