RuneScape 3 reveals new Heist mini-game
Jagex has just launched a brand new mini-game for RuneScape 3 known as Heist. Heist is a multiplayer mini-game where robbers must make away with loot, while guards do their best to consign them to the slammer. Players form two teams and are pitted against each other in a contest of espionage, deception and grand larceny.
Don disguises to get your hands on the swag, or follow your hunches to unmask sneaky crooks. Make your escape or pursuit across procedurally generated environments themed after iconic RuneScape locations.
Heist is simple to play, but it requires skill, cunning and a keen eye. The best robbers will be able to mimic the island’s citizens to fool the guards, while the most successful guards will be the ones who can spot suspicious behaviour a mile off.
For more information, visit http://www.runescape.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marksman Update Arrives In Tribes Ascend
- Hi-Rez Studios has launched its ninth update for Tribes Ascend.
- New Neverwinter & STO Events Now Live
- Summer is only a few weeks away and to celebrate Perfect World is kicking off their annual Summer Event on the planet Risa today.
- Destiny: Makes over 500 Million in One Day
- Activision Publishing, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI), announced today that the company sold more...