RuneScape 3 reveals new Heist mini-game
Jagex has just launched a brand new mini-game for RuneScape 3 known as Heist. Heist is a multiplayer mini-game where robbers must make away with loot, while guards do their best to consign them to the slammer. Players form two teams and are pitted against each other in a contest of espionage, deception and grand larceny.
Don disguises to get your hands on the swag, or follow your hunches to unmask sneaky crooks. Make your escape or pursuit across procedurally generated environments themed after iconic RuneScape locations.
Heist is simple to play, but it requires skill, cunning and a keen eye. The best robbers will be able to mimic the island’s citizens to fool the guards, while the most successful guards will be the ones who can spot suspicious behaviour a mile off.
For more information, visit http://www.runescape.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Tactics Boss Endurance Mode Now Available
- Heroes Tactics launches a new update that includes added hero characters, new levels and maps, and the exciting Boss Endurance Mode.
- AbleGamers Announce Accessibility Awards for 2013, Including FFXIV
- AbleGamers Charity announces the seven winners of this year's Accessibility Awards.
- EverQuest Next Landmark Alpha Preview: Your First Isn’t Always Best
- MMOHut's MissyS takes a look at EverQuest Next Landmark's early alpha a week after the NDA drops.