Runes of Magic Chapter III: The Elder Kingdoms Now Live
Runes of Magic officially launched the Chapter III: The Elder Kingdoms content update to all of its servers today, on May 18, 2010. The update adds a new area to the game as well as a new dungeon. It also introduces a new battleground as well as a tweak to the game’s skill system. The most obvious change in The Elder Kingdoms update is the higher level cap – now 58.
What’s new in Chapter III?
– Level-cap raised to 58
– Two new zones with brand new dungeons and world bosses
– Enabling of battles involving entire guilds with the new siege wars feature
– Expanded monster compendium
– New party search tool
– New crafting system to create fusion stones with individual values
– Newly expanded skill system linked to armor sets
– Two selectable difficulty levels in the most challenging dungeons
– New token system allowing players to trade for exclusive armor sets
– Guild buffs available in guild castles
– New guild mini-games
Upcoming in the course of Chapter III
– Level-cap raised to 60
– Two-player mounts
– New role playing elements including a marriage system
– New dungeons
– New zones
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Online Speed Event Server Opening Soon
- Webzen announced today that MU Online will open a new Speed Event server on October 4.
- King: The MMORPG - New soul-stealing mobile game
- King: The MMORPG, an action packed adventure set in a fantasy world marred by civil war, is now available on Google Play and the Apple App Sto...
- Warlocks vs Shadows Preview
- What do you get when you mix arena combat, RPG elements, magic, mayhem, and a dose of unique elements? No, not a jumbled mess of a game.