Runes of Magic Chapter II – Elven Prophecy Coming Soon
Frogster, the company behind Runes of Magic, announced today that the major content update for Runes of Magic labeled ‘Eleven Prophecy’ will be released on September 15, 2009. If you haven’t heard of Runes of Magic before, you must have been living under a rock. When the game launched earlier this year it received a lot of heat for looking very similar to World of Warcraft (WoW Clone!), but the fact that it was so similar to World of Warcraft made it such a great game, as being similar to the best rated MMORPG of all time is certainly a good thing.
Here are the announced changes for the upcoming Chapter II – Elven Prophecy update:
* Two new classes (Wardens, Druids)
* Three new regions
* Four new instances
* New mini-games
* PvP Battles
* Level cap – raised to level 55
* New version of the title system
See all of these changes in detail by visiting the official Runes of Magic website.
Runes of Magic Chapter II: The Elven Prophecy Trailer
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase Relaunches under Kill3rCombo Publisher
- Leading game developer and publisher of popular free-to-play MMORPGs, KOG Games announced today that the original, online action-brawler MMO,...
- Marksman Update Arrives In Tribes Ascend
- Hi-Rez Studios has launched its ninth update for Tribes Ascend.
- Ragnarok 2: Advent of the Valkyrie Brings Mass PvP to a Whole New Level
- Ragnarok Online II introduces the War of Emperium 1.5 patch, which adds new guild versus guild PvP combat.