Runes of Magic celebrates second anniversary
New events will arrive between March 14-20 to celebrate the second anniversary of Runes of Magic’s launch.
In addition to every player that logs in during this time receiving a special in-game gift (with a chance of winning a special rare mount), players can also play alongside GMs this week in special live events. Frogs will invade the servers, and NPCs will hand out powerful buffs to help all enjoy the festivities.
Runes of Magic is published by Frogster.
Runes of Magic’s 2nd Anniversary The MMORPG celebrates its 2nd Anniversary with community events
It’s almost time! Runes of Magic, the online fantasy role-playing game, invites players to celebrate its second anniversary in style. Between the 14th to the 20th March, there will be a selection of community events giving gamers the opportunity to engage with a host of unique challenges and the chance to win mega loot.
Every player to log into Runes of Magic during the week-long celebration will receive an exclusive in-game package with useful items and the chance of containing an ultra rare mount.
Non-scripted encounters will take place on the Runes of Magic realms, where the community team will be playing live alongside the players. Gamers will have their skills put to the test and anyone can get involved and win prizes simply by taking screenshots of the action, then posting it on the official Facebook page. Additionally, hordes of Frogs will invade the servers and NPC’s will be on hand to offer powerful buffs.
Further information on the Runes of Magic Birthday Week can be found on the official website: http://www.runesofmagic.com/en/two-year-anniversary.html
Thanks for the overwhelming support and enthusiasm of the community and happy second anniversary, Runes of Magic!
Articles You May Enjoy
- New RaiderZ Video Highlights Goblin Gollem
- With the closed beta just five days away, Perfect World Entertainment has released a new video for RaiderZ.
- WWE Immortals Now Available for iOS and Android Devices
- WWE Immortals is a free-to-play title that features Superstar battles in a fantastically re-imagined WWE world.
- Wakfu officially launches
- Square Enix (in North America) and Ankama (in Europe) have officially launched Wakfu today in both regions.