Rumble Fighter (NA) – Closing down and switching publishers
OGPlanet has recently announced that Rumble Fighter will be closing down on May 23rd, as they could not reach a renewed contract agreement with the game’s developer: Nimonix.
“Despite our continued efforts, we were unfortunately unable to negotiate a continued service of Rumble Fighter with the developers. This deeply saddens us as over the past years, we have done our best to negotiate with and convince the developers into resolving technical and server issues, as well as shaping the game to be more fun and enjoyable for the users. We would like to sincerely thank all who had the opportunity and pleasure to play Rumble Fighter during its time at OGPlanet. It has been an amazing and wonderful journey for everyone on the Rumble Fighter team over these past six and a half years and the game will be deeply missed by all.”
On the other hand, a new publisher for Rumble Fighter has already been revealed: GamesCampus (OnNET) will be hosting the North American version soon, and details regarding a server transfer is currently in the works.
For more info, visit http://rf.ogplanet.com/en/main.og
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World: Freedom Falls Available Now
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, announced the latest expansion for Forsaken World: Freed...
- Escape From Tarkov Reveals Skill System
- Escape from Tarkov has revealed new details about the game’s in-game skill system, skill upgrades and skills’ influence on gameplay.
- SMITE Reveals Freya
- Today Freya, one of the key goddesses in Norse Mythology, joins the ranks of the gods in Hi-Rez’s MOBA SMITE.