Royal Tank Corps Coming Soon To World of Tanks
Wargaming has announced that the Royal Tank Corps British line of tanks will arrive with its next update, Update 8.1.
The update introduces medium and light tanks to the British line, including the Vickers Medium Mk I, FV 214 Conqueror, Centurion Mk. I-XI tanks, Matilda, and Churchills. More tanks will come to the British line in future updates, including SPGs and tank destroyers.
The update will also overhaul the rendering and lighting system on five additional battle arenas and add three new premium machines.
“The Brits invented the first tank, pioneering the evolution of the whole industry, and it’s an honor for us to greet them in World of Tanks. They are so close, you can hear their tracks rolling!” said Mike Zhivets, World of Tanks Producer. “Their looks are as daunting as their guns, and I’m sure the Brits will make great competitors to other nations in World of Tanks.”
World of Tanks: Update 8.1 Screenshots
no images were found
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Trek Online Celebrates Six Years Online
- The Star Trek Online Sixth Anniversary will be celebrated with giveaways and the return of the ever-popular Anniversary Event.
- Echo of Soul: Earns several awards in Asia; 2015 NA release gears up
- Widely successful fantasy MMORPG Echo of Soul has captivated players in Asian markets since its release last year, and Aeria Games is getting ...
- Ntreev USA Becomes SG Interactive
- Ntreev USA Becomes SG Interactive. Ntreev USA, the North American MMO publisher, is changing names. Players can now expect more games and bett...