Royal Tank Corps Coming Soon To World of Tanks
Wargaming has announced that the Royal Tank Corps British line of tanks will arrive with its next update, Update 8.1.
The update introduces medium and light tanks to the British line, including the Vickers Medium Mk I, FV 214 Conqueror, Centurion Mk. I-XI tanks, Matilda, and Churchills. More tanks will come to the British line in future updates, including SPGs and tank destroyers.
The update will also overhaul the rendering and lighting system on five additional battle arenas and add three new premium machines.
“The Brits invented the first tank, pioneering the evolution of the whole industry, and it’s an honor for us to greet them in World of Tanks. They are so close, you can hear their tracks rolling!” said Mike Zhivets, World of Tanks Producer. “Their looks are as daunting as their guns, and I’m sure the Brits will make great competitors to other nations in World of Tanks.”
World of Tanks: Update 8.1 Screenshots
no images were found
Articles You May Enjoy
- Immortal Conquest Season Two Begins
- NetEase has announced the start of Immortal Conquest Season Two, introducing an all-new Nation System.
- Brave Brigade Joins Ban Hammered Event
- The event welcomes the 100,000 players banned from Az'roth for using third-party software to auto-play their beloved MMO.
- Legacy of Discord News - Featured on Google Play Once Again
- Legacy of Discord - Furious Wings, the action MMORPG from GTarcade, has been featured a second time on Google Play.