Rosh Online: The Return of Karos announced
Ignited Games has announced Rosh Online: The Return of Karos will be published for North America, and is now accepting closed beta registration (rosh.ignitedgames.com).
Like Karos Online, Rosh Online will feature quests, guild skirmishes, castle sieges, PvP, and both experience and Fletta progression systems.
Ignited Games publishes WonderKing, WindSlayer 2, and will soon be publishing DarkEden.
Rosh Online Gameplay Screenshot
Ignited Games Sounds Battle Cry for Rosh Online: The Return of Karos
Action-Adventure MMORPG Now Taking Closed Beta Sign-Ups
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. –Nov. 21, 2011 – Ignited Games, a leading worldwide online game publisher, is introducing its latest massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), Rosh Online: The Return of Karos to the North American market. In preparation, Ignited is gathering mighty warriors to the game’s official site to sign up for the upcoming closed beta test (CBT).
In Rosh Online: The Return of Karos, players take on the role of a hero determined to break the curse of darkness falling over the fantasy world of Asmara and ascend to ultimate glory by becoming the mythical Karos warrior. Through quests, guild clashes and large-scale PvP action, Rosh Online’s warriors fight to dominate the world’s vital energy source, Fletta. Fletta provides the basis for the game’s unique and complex alternate progression system. Alongside traditional experience point-based leveling within the game, Fletta energy can be used to increase stats, give buffs, buy resources and enchant items.
As Rosh Online: The Return of Karos heads into closed beta testing, eager players can register for their chance to be among the first to play the game by signing up at the official web page. Players also can join the Rosh Online community for more information and sneak peeks into the game on the official Facebook page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Burning Blade: New mobile Hack n' Slash RPG available
- Teebik Games, a global platform for mobile game publishing, is pumped to announce the launch of its mobile MMORPG, Burning Blade. The highly-a...
- Plays.tv forms strategic partnership with Wargaming
- Plays.tv has partnered with Wargaming, to become the official video capture solution for World of Tanks eSports.
- Update 8 Rolls Into World Of Tanks
- Wargaming has released Update 8.0 for World of Tanks in North America and Europe.