Rose Online Rolls Out a Major Skill Update
Gravity Interactive, a publisher of exciting massive multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs), is proud to announce ROSE Online’s newest Skill Update inviting players to Rediscover ROSE Online! The new Skill Update will bring a lot of the changes players have been asking for including:
• Classes now gain a different amount of HP both from leveling and from STR based on which Class they are
• Buff/Debuff +Bonus effect values, are now influenced by the primary stat of each class, with Charm (CHA) being a universal stat.
• Critical System has been updated.
• Summons now adopt a portion of their master’s basic stats.
• A series of new skills will be introduced to gameplay.
• Dozens of class specific skill changes.
“When the tag ‘rediscover ROSE’ was chosen, it was truly because we felt that if you once thought you knew everything there was about ROSE,” says Ryan Leonis Alemania, ROSE Lead Developer. “…we just dumped a fresh bag of goodies to go through.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage II Launches Ertheia Update
- NCSoft has announced the launch of the massive Lineage II update, Ertheia, breathing inter-dimensional life into the long standing PvP heavy f...
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires: Now Available in Europe
- KOEI TECMO Europe today announced that the tactical action game, DYNASTY WARRIORS 8 Empires, will be available from retails across Europe for ...
- New Information Added to Wizardry Online Wiki
- In an ongoing effort to help players of Wizardry Online, Sony Online Entertainment has added new information to the Wikia page for the game.