ROKH Announces Limited Closed Beta
ROKH, the adaptive survival game set on Mars, is hosting a limited beta this weekend. The Closed Beta Test, which will allow select players to explore Darewise Entertainment’s take on surviving the Red Planet, begins Saturday, May 6 and May 7 in preparation for the game’s launch on May 16, 2017.
Created by team members from games like Thief, Half Life 2, Dishonored, Age of Conan and Assassin’s Creed, ROKH features a persistent world and multiplayer co-op. Players will land on Mars to find that a mysterious incident has decimated the previously developed human colonies.
In ROKH, players must explore the Martian landscape as they scavenge through deserted human structures to gather the resources they need in order to survive. With few blueprints, players must use their ingenuity to create tools from a variety of materials and construct their own encampments with no design limitations.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters announces new player events
- Digimon Masters Online is introducing new events for guilds and returning Digimon Masters.
- World of Warcraft - Highmaul Raid Reviewed
- With World of Warcraft's Warlords of Draenor recently releasing, only one raid was prepared for the expansion’s launch: Highmaul, an Og...
- RaiderZ Previews Hero's Lane
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed a sneak peek at Hero's Lane in RaiderZ.