Rogue Stormers Launches on Steam on March 24th
Black Forest Games, developers of the hit Giana Sisters series, is unleashing the lunatic world of Rogue Stormers on March 24th, 2016 on Steam (Windows). Featuring on-and-offline co-op with up to four players, this run’n’gun adrenaline trip retails for $19.99, with phat discounts for 2-Packs ($29.99) and 4-Packs ($49.99), because you’re a Bad Enough Dude or Dudette to gift your friends games on Steam. They’ll feel so grateful that they’ll have no choice but to play co-op with you.
Rogue Stormers debuts with a 10% off discount for its first week on Steam. Grab it up because it’ll be gone before you can say Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz.
What’s Rogue Stormers? Think a modernized Contra/Metal Slug mash-up. But German. Meaning big farking guns, raging powerups, and maniacal characters like Presto, who serenades you with opera as he burns you alive, and Stabbygale, the bombardier who avenges her friends’ murders with more murder. These procedurally-generated missions are so extreme that Diesel Clothing had to bust in with lawyers blazing.
Rise up against tyrannical clothing brands and monstrous creatures driven insane by Goop, a toxic fluid perfect for powering motors and wrecking brains. You and your band of rebel knights, the Rogue Stormers, are led by a werewolf on steroids. It is your mission to take back the oil rig city of Ravensdale. But if you burn the city to the ground while doing it, that’s fine too.
With procedurally generated levels, you’ll never play the same way twice. Rampage your way through five excruciatingly sick biomes modeled in blistering 3D. Trick out your equipment with randomized drops. Trigger environmental chain reactions to fry your enemies alive – set goop ablaze, detonate explosives, launch enemies into hazards and more!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Title and Details Released for Highly Anticipated MU Rebirth
- WEBZEN Inc., a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games, reveals the title and details for MU REBIRTH, a thrilling new adaption of ...
- Final Fantasy Returns to Puzzles & Dragons
- FINAL FANTASY® has returned to the mobile gaming phenomenon Puzzle & Dragons in a special collaboration running today until May 29.
- Tribes Ascend: Closed Beta Preview
- Hi-Rez Studios seems poised to inject some life into the Tribes series through its latest online game, Tribes Ascend.