RODE prepares for May updates
A new set of updates is preparing to roll out in Rise of Dragonian Era (RODE).
To start off with, players can expect the level cap to raise from 41 to 45, adding new story quests, maps, gear, and weapons to obtain. Two new restricted dungeons, Muspel Hell (open to Fireans in Alvis Forest) and Saman’s Sand Hell (open to Azurian’s in Gray Desert), will introduce new PvE gameplay for each faction. A new “lot” system will let players earn points for killing monsters, which can then be exchanged for helpful items. Other upcoming updates include new faction and region wars, a Tribe Tournament event, double Lot Points and Dragon Coins events, and more.
RODE is published by Netgame, which also publishes Cloud Nine and Scions of Fate.
RODE Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lekool Announces New Game Clash of Olympus
- Lekool.com has announced the launch of a brand new game, Clash of Olympus. Clash of Olympus is a free-to-play side-scrolling browser RPG.
- War Of Legends Cracks 5 Million
- Jagex is celebrating as War of Legends has passed the 5 million registered user milestone.
- Corsair Gaming and Team Dignitas Join Forces
- Corsair today announced a partnership with eSports organization Team Dignitas to collaborate on the next generation of Corsair Gaming products...