RODE prepares for May updates
A new set of updates is preparing to roll out in Rise of Dragonian Era (RODE).
To start off with, players can expect the level cap to raise from 41 to 45, adding new story quests, maps, gear, and weapons to obtain. Two new restricted dungeons, Muspel Hell (open to Fireans in Alvis Forest) and Saman’s Sand Hell (open to Azurian’s in Gray Desert), will introduce new PvE gameplay for each faction. A new “lot” system will let players earn points for killing monsters, which can then be exchanged for helpful items. Other upcoming updates include new faction and region wars, a Tribe Tournament event, double Lot Points and Dragon Coins events, and more.
RODE is published by Netgame, which also publishes Cloud Nine and Scions of Fate.
RODE Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brick-Force Teases New Clan Wars
- Infernum has sent out an email to its Brick-Force players, teasing a new Clan Wars update coming soon.
- Soul Hunters: Ubisoft Teams Up with Lilith Games
- Lilith Games announced that the company has partnered with Ubisoft to bring Assassin's Creed-franchise character Ezio Auditore to Soul Hu...
- Space Engineers - Survival and Multiplayer Milestones Reached
- Keen Software House announced today that two key-milestones in the development of Space Engineers have been achieved: Survival mode and Multi-...