RODE prepares for May updates
A new set of updates is preparing to roll out in Rise of Dragonian Era (RODE).
To start off with, players can expect the level cap to raise from 41 to 45, adding new story quests, maps, gear, and weapons to obtain. Two new restricted dungeons, Muspel Hell (open to Fireans in Alvis Forest) and Saman’s Sand Hell (open to Azurian’s in Gray Desert), will introduce new PvE gameplay for each faction. A new “lot” system will let players earn points for killing monsters, which can then be exchanged for helpful items. Other upcoming updates include new faction and region wars, a Tribe Tournament event, double Lot Points and Dragon Coins events, and more.
RODE is published by Netgame, which also publishes Cloud Nine and Scions of Fate.
RODE Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Cybernetic Alliance Announced
- Developer Allods Team and global publisher My.com, proudly announce Cybernetic Alliance, Skyforge’s newest update.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: First Details Revealed
- Today Robot Entertainment announced the first details and opening date for the upcoming ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED™ closed beta. Beginning on ...
- RIFT: Update 2.7 "Binding of Blood" Now Available
- Harness the power of four new Souls in RIFT 2.7, an update full of new and returning World Events, UI upgrades, and binding battles against Ma...