Rocket League Hits Xbox one on February 18th
Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, is pleased to announce that the sports-action hit, Rocket League, will be available for digital download on Xbox One today via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program Wednesday, February 17 for $19.99 USD (or regional equivalent).
Fully optimized for Microsoft’s all-in-one system, Rocket League offers the same excellent content, upgrades, and features found in the PlayStation®4 and Steam versions, but comes jam-packed with exclusives and bonuses from new cars to antennas, wheels, and rocket trails.
One of the most critically-acclaimed games of 2015, Rocket League was one of the best-selling games of last year and boasts a community that is already more than 11 million players strong. Available digitally on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system via PlayStation™Network and on Windows PC via Steam,Rocket League brings gamers a high-powered hybrid of arcade-style soccer and vehicular mayhem.
To learn more about Rocket League, please visit www.RocketLeagueGame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder's Thunder League Playoffs Begin
- Today, Gaijin Entertainment announces its eSports league for War Thunder (Thunder League).
- Guardians of Ember Announces December Early Access
- Runewaker’s Hack’N’Slash MMO Guardians of Ember will launch on the 13th of December via Steam Early Access.
- Mabinogi Duel: Android OS Beta Now Live
- Top publisher and developer NEXON Korea has announced that the closed Android test for the upcoming mobile trading card game