Rocket League Hits Xbox one on February 18th
Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, is pleased to announce that the sports-action hit, Rocket League, will be available for digital download on Xbox One today via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program Wednesday, February 17 for $19.99 USD (or regional equivalent).
Fully optimized for Microsoft’s all-in-one system, Rocket League offers the same excellent content, upgrades, and features found in the PlayStation®4 and Steam versions, but comes jam-packed with exclusives and bonuses from new cars to antennas, wheels, and rocket trails.
One of the most critically-acclaimed games of 2015, Rocket League was one of the best-selling games of last year and boasts a community that is already more than 11 million players strong. Available digitally on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system via PlayStation™Network and on Windows PC via Steam,Rocket League brings gamers a high-powered hybrid of arcade-style soccer and vehicular mayhem.
To learn more about Rocket League, please visit www.RocketLeagueGame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heavy Metal Machines Beta Keys Available Through Alienware
- Starting today at 1 p.m. CST, the Heavy Metal Machines closed beta allows players to experience high-octane vehicular combat for Windows PC.
- ÆRENA: Heading to Gamescom; Presented by ESL
- Cliffhanger Productions Games’ speed-chess-meets-MOBA, cross-platform game ÆRENA will take to the ESL Twitch stage in Hall 9.1 for a global...
- Perfect World International Celebrates Six Year Anniversary
- Since launching in September 2008, Perfect World International has been engaging and challenging players worldwide, and continues to be one of...