Rocket League Crosses Over With Portal
Just when you thought it was safe to step on the pitch again, Psyonix strikes again.
Last Friday, indie Rocket League developer-publisher revealed its Portal cross-over with nearly 10 new items from Valve’s innovative title. The FREE Portal items in Rocket League will become unlockable Tuesday, December 1.
Obtainable by playing a full game of Rocket League, the official Portal items are potentially rewarded at the end of every match, win or lose. All you have to do is keep playing until the match ends to earn the chance to get a new Aperture-themed goodie of your very own.
- What kind of Aperture-themed goodies, you ask?
- Cake (Topper)
- Conversion Gel (Rocket Trail)
- Propulsion Gel (Rocket Trail)
- Repulsion Gel (Rocket Trail)
- Aperture Laboratories (Antenna)
- Cake Sticker (Antenna)
- Companion Cube (Antenna)
- Personality Core (Antenna)
- PotatOS (Antenna)
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Secret World Celebrates Second Anniversary With Love & Loathing
- Funcom's The Secret World celebrates its second anniversary with a bang! The Guardians of Gaia event starts today, where massive Golems i...
- 37Games Launches Blades & Rings for iOS & Android
- 37Games has officially launched the much anticipated Idle/Action RPG mobile Blades & Rings!
- Noct: Survival Horror Game Now on Steam Early Access
- Independent developer C3SK and night-worshipping game label Devolver Digital have released online multiplayer survival horror thriller Noct o