Rock Hippo Games Announces Closed Beta for A.V.A in South America
Rock Hippo Games is thrilled to announce that the closed beta of A.V.A for South American players will begin on November 20, 2014 at 14:00BRST. A.V.A is a fast paced first person shooter where players can join either the EU or NRF forces to complete their mission by eliminating the opposing team. First Person Shooter fans will be able to emerge themselves into the realistic combat setting within A.V.A and play three different classes including Assault, Support, and Sniper. Players will have a large variety of both PVE and PVP game modes and maps at their disposal.
Players will have extensive appearance and stats customization options within A.V.A for both character and weapons. There are five different weapon types available, three of which are class specific while the other two are available to all classes. All classes carry a primary, secondary, and grenade type weapons. If you think you have what it takes to battle in A.V.A you can sign up for closed beta at http://ava.rockhippo.com.
“We are excited to announce that A.V.A will launch in Latin American, I believe A.V.A. will allow Portuguese and Spanish speaking players to battle together.” said Woody Feng, President of Rock Hippo Games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Begins Odyssey 2016
- It's time again for SMITE's Odyssey in which the community unlocks special skins and limited-time rewards leading up to the SWC.
- Walking War Robots Mobile Review
- Yes, you read it right. Walking –freaking- War Robots. So, the game as the title gives away is about you piloting these hunk of junks.
- The Division Beta Impressions
- Like most of you, I was incredibly hyped when I first saw The Division’s announcement almost three years ago.