Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball Launches Today
The name might be a mouthful, but the crazy indie title Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball leaves Early Access on Steam, today at 10 am Pacific. The game will also be offered at a 20% discount for one week in celebration.
One of the best-rated multiplayer games on Steam, Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball is a sports FPS that’s as zany as it sounds, letting players race on a derby track while playing dodgeball. It was designed and developed by a single person, features tracks from composers whose work includes SUPERHOT and A Virus Named Tom, and has easy one-click server setup for free online multiplayer.
You can find it on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Players Decide Combat Arms' Future in First Global Map Creation Contest
- Nexon America announces player map design contest for Combat Arms.
- ARK: Free Weekend Now Available
- Studio Wildcard announced today that ARK: Survival Evolved is now having a Free Weekend on Steam, starting at 10 am PST today, Thursday, Augus
- 4Story M: Flying Dragon Arrows Official Launch
- The motto of 4STORY M: FLYING DRAGON ARROWS was based on the old Cabal Shooter style action game called Blood Bros.