Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball Launches Today
The name might be a mouthful, but the crazy indie title Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball leaves Early Access on Steam, today at 10 am Pacific. The game will also be offered at a 20% discount for one week in celebration.
One of the best-rated multiplayer games on Steam, Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball is a sports FPS that’s as zany as it sounds, letting players race on a derby track while playing dodgeball. It was designed and developed by a single person, features tracks from composers whose work includes SUPERHOT and A Virus Named Tom, and has easy one-click server setup for free online multiplayer.
You can find it on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summer Promotions Come to All Netmarble Games
- Netmarble.com, a leading worldwide online game portal, celebrates summer in style with a series of promotions for all of its free-to-play onli...
- Formula Fusion Reveals Summer Progress Status
- Formula Fusion will be introducing multiplayer this summer.
- CrossFire Announces E-Sports Initiative
- SG North announces Cross Fire's first eSports tournament of 2014.