Robocraft Unleashed is now live
Indie developer Freejam are delighted to announce “Robocraft: Unleashed!” a new, game-changing expansion to their robot-crafting shooter MMO Robocraft. With new and enhanced gameplay, Robocraft: Unleashed empowers players to have maximum freedom to push the boundaries of style and substance in the battle for robotic supremacy!
Robocraft: Unleashed’s gameplay offers limitless robot building and battling through an enhanced technology tree, flexible “cube” crafting and a battle system based around robot power and player level.
“We’ve taken a long look at our player feedback and in-game data, ramped up our developer team and scheduled a series of updates to realise the potential of Roborcraft based on our players’ aspirations”, Mark Simmons, Game Director at Freejam commented. “Robocraft: Unleashed is the first in a series of major updates. We really appreciate our player’s passion to help shape our vision for the game; initial feedback on our plan is really positive, and we can’t wait to unleash the new developments for the community!”
In addition to the core gameplay enhancements, Roborcraft: Unleashed will feature new content and additional improvements including:
“Boss Fights” – elite squad versus horde of contenders in the ultimate PVP mode!
New player level based progression system
New map – Spitzer Dam
Enhanced battle and platoon match-making based on *Robot Ranking*
Additional improvements and enhancements to game-balance and UI [patch notes]
Articles You May Enjoy
- APB Reloaded Team Celebrates Two Year Development Anniversary
- Prizes and contests abound as Reloaded celebrates two years of successful development.
- 2014 MMO Predictions - Console MMO Wars and Happy MOBA Players
- I mean, back in 2010, shortly before World of Warcraft: Cataclysm was released, I told my friend that they’ll make an expansion that will h...
- Wargaming.net League EU Season 4 Finals Results Revealed
- Wargaming today announced the results of the Wargaming.net League EU Season 4 Finals, which took place at the ESL Arena and the ESL Studio 1 i...