Robocraft reaches 1,000,000 active users
Free-to-play MMO robot vehicle shooter Robocraft has signed its 1,000,000th user.
Weekly content patches and active community interaction has seen Robocraft’s user base steadily increase since 2013, but its release on Steam earlier this month was the final push bringing in it’s millionth player.
Mark Simmons Game Director/CEO at Freejam commented
“We’re extremely excited to see Robocraft reach a million users. I want to thank our international community for being here with us and helping us in the game’s evolution. We have some fantastic content in the works so we’re looking forward to seeing the future of Robocraft.”
For more info, visit www.robocraftgame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Alpha Progress Interview
- It's been over a week now since backers like myself gained access into the official alpha testing of Camelot Unchained, Mark Jacobs ambit...
- Norway crime units raid Funcom offices
- As of January 29th, Okokrim officers raided the Funcom offices and packed boxes of seized documents into a van
- Lil’ Conquest Open Beta Begins
- Loygame has announced that their new economic strategy game, Lil' Conquest, has launched at lc.loygame.com.