Robocraft: Playable demo available SOON
UK based indie developer Freejam are delighted to announce that their Free-to-play MMO robotvehicle shooter Robocraft has successfully made the shortlist for the Develop Indie Showcase competition and will feature at the expo at this years Develop Conference in Brighton.
The Indie Showcase will be held at the Metropole Hilton on Wednesday the 9th of July and Thursday the 10th of July. After 12 months of development and now over 500,000 registered users, the Robocraft experience is now attracting the attention of some of the industry’s leading trade bodies and high profile game players.
Mark Simmons Game Director/CEO at Freejam commented
“We really happy to be have been shortlisted alongside some amazing UK indie talent. We’ve put our heart and soul into Robocraft so it’s great to be getting noticed. We’ve stayed under the radar pretty much while we get the game right, but now we’re ready to start coming out of the shadows”
Chair of the judges panel Adam Green from Assyria Games commented “While Robocrafts multi-player game-play is great within it’s own right; it’s the highly customisable vehicles that really make this title stand out.
Vehicles can be modular upgraded in such a way that provides endless re-playability. You find yourself continuously tinkering, testing and improving your craft in between matches, before eventually unleashing your carefully honed killing machine upon the world!
An excellent game, and one I’m sure delegates at the Develop in Brighton Conference are going to have a lot of fun checking out.”
For more info, visit www.robocraftgame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- 4:33 Creative Lab Reveals Monster Super League
- 4:33 Creative Lab revealed its latest action-packed, collection mobile role-playing game (RPG), Monster Super League – coming soon worldwide...
- Eden Eternal introduces Samurai
- Last week, Aeria Games introduced a new major update to Eden Eternal, adding a new class and more.
- Mega Man Inspired Roguelike 20XX Beta Launch September 15
- Batterystaple and Firehose Games are happy to announce Tuesday, September 15th 20XX is leaving alpha on Steam early access and headed to beta.