Robocraft: Now available on Mac and Linux
UK based indie developer Freejam are proud to announce that their F2P PvP robot battle-arena game Robocraft is now available on Mac OS and Linux OS!
“Like Lego with guns” according to new users, Robocraft is what every gamer has dreamed of but never been able to play, until now. With the inclusion of Mac and Linux operating systems, everyone can join the ever-changing player-created combat experience that is Robocraft. Since January, Robocraft has gained 2.4m registered users and has consistently been in Steam’s top-20 most played games.
Mark Simmons Game Director/CEO at Freejam commented :
“This is a huge milestone for Robocraft and Freejam as we’re finally able to welcome the Mac and Linux gaming communities! We’ve gone from being a humble five man development team on an unknown game a year ago to doubling the size of our development team and having millions of people worldwide build and battle with their own unique robots.”
In celebration of the launch, Freejam will be holding an AMA on Reddit’s robocraft subreddit (reddit.com/r/robocraft), cross posted to a number of various subreddits. The AMA participants will be game director Mark Simmons, tech director Sebastiano Mandala and art director Richard Turner, organized by community management coordinator Orcun ‘Drognin’ Adsoy.
The AMA is set to take place at 5pm UTC+1, on Monday 8th of September.
For more info, visit www.robocraftgame.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Memorial Day Weekend Event Begins
- This Memorial Day Weekend, World of Tanks is ready to remember those who have served with an extended event offering special bonuses, sales, a...
- Albion Online Explains the Zone and Flagging System
- Developer Sandbox Interactive takes some time to explain their Zone and Flagging systems in Albion Online.
- Warship Battle Conquers Google Play with 4 Million Downloads
- Warship Battle reached 5 million downloads just three weeks after its launch in the Google Play store.