Rising Thunder Closing as Radiant Joins Riot
In an announcement on their core website, Radiant Entertainment revealed that it has been acquired by Riot Games, developer of League of Legends.
While Radiant will continue its work on Stonehearth, its voxel-style civilization RPG, unhindered, Rising Thunder, its fighting robot MOBA, will be closing permanently as of March 18.
Instead, Radiant says that it will “start work on a new game that we’re incredibly excited about.”
Read the full announcement here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlefield Hardline: Premium Edition Announced
- Visceral Games™, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) studio, today announced Battlefield™ Hardline Premium*, an exclusive membership prog...
- Conquer Online Team Accepts ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- The Ice Bucket Challenge – an effort to raise money and awareness for ALS, is sweeping the whole world. On Wednesday morning, Conquer Online...
- Camelot Unchained: Alpha Delayed After 14-hr Marathon Stream
- The development team at City State Entertainment has released a blog post stating that there was an unfortunate delay to their upcoming alpha ...