Rising Generals: Launching with New Trailer
InnoGames just published a 90 seconds launch trailer for its upcoming cross-platform strategy MMO Rising Generals. It offers a roundup of the most relevant game features like base building, recruitment and units, as well as espionage. The video includes an animated introduction sequence and a lot of gameplay material from browser, tablet and smartphone. At Rising Generals, players will be able to use one account for all three platforms: browser, Android and iOS. The game will be released this summer.
For more info, visit http://www.innogames.com/nl/browser-games/rising-generals/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vindictus Full Open Beta Begins October 13
- Vindictus Open beta begins October 13. Starting October 13 players won't need early access keys to play Vindictus and it will be open to ...
- World of Speed: New details revealed on customization
- Slightly Mad Studios, the critically acclaimed developer known for their pedigree in racing video games, is debuting an all-new trailer and de...
- Monster Super League Mobile Review
- 4:33 Creative Labs is at it again with a free-to-play squad based unit collecting mobile game, Monster Super League.