Rise of Mythos V1.2, It’s Time For War
GameFuse, a leading publisher of free-to-play online games, is pleased to announce that Rise of Mythos Version 1.2, the next addition to the highly addictive and competitive strategy, mmorpg game, is now available on the GameFuse portal.
Rise of Mythos V1.2 opens up the next chapter of the game for players to explore with a new faction called “Outsider”. Bound in a time of both war and peace, Judge Tytus is the first character introduced to this faction. His role is to protect and punish those that try to break Celestial Law. Judge Tytus’ powerful judgement deals holy damage based on an enemy unit’s attack score, and prevents undead units from reviving after defeat.
In V1.2, each feature of the game has undergone numerous updates, introducing players to over 130 new cards that can be unlocked through collecting, crafting, or trading. The level cap has also been increased from 50 to 60, providing players with new PvE challenges to explore along with weekly and daily rewards, and new epic boss battles. So summon your friends to the battlefield and prepare for an all out war against your enemies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hero Commander: Open Beta Now Available
- Hero Commander is a cute fantasy strategy game by GTArcade set for a 2014 release, perfectly combining tactical and MMORPG elements into a her...
- Age of Wulin (EU) launches 1st expansion in May 2014
- Webzen has just announced that its Free-to-Play martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will receive its very first expansion in May 2014.
- New Total War Humble Bundle Offering Massive Exclusives and Huge Savings
- Humble Bundle welcomes SEGA and Creative Assembly this week for a new Humble Total War Bundle loaded with thousands of hours of content.