Rise of Mythos: Unveiling of V1.2
GameFuse, a leading publisher of free-to-play online games, is pleased to announce that Rise of Mythos, a highly addictive and competitive strategy, mmorpg game, is now available on Facebook and the GameFuse Portal.
In Rise of Mythos, players embark upon an adventure through a world filled with mythical creatures and monsters where they must battle to protect the city of Silver Heron Ridge from encroaching evil forces. Players can also group up with friends to take on powerful boss fights, compete in an ongoing Player vs Player (PvP) tournament that pits players against their opponents in highly strategic turn based combat, and attempt to climb to the top of Ascension Tower, fighting through 50 levels of increasingly difficult PvE Challenges. In addition, the game offers 4 different classes with 7 distinct factions, an auction house that allows players to buy and sell items, and a crafting system that enables players to fuse, combine, and extract different units in order to assemble their own unique and powerful army.
Additionally, the next chapter of Rise of Mythos (V1.2) will be coming to both GameFuse.com and Facebook. This new version will introduce players to an assortment of new units for the Undead and Halfblood factions, as well as new skills, quests, challenges, and even new boss battles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- More than 5 million Heroes & Generals players worldwide
- Reto-Moto is proud to announce that there are now more than 5 million registered players worldwide for Heroes & Generals.
- Dawn of the Immortals Launch Review
- The game is set to explore a world that’s inspired by both steampunk and fantasy designs.
- Stormfall: Rise of Balur Update Recieves New Features
- Since its launch in January 2015, Plarium’s newest mobile title, Stormfall: Rise of Balur has accumulated 4 million hours of gameplay, with ...