Rise of Mythos: Unveiling of V1.2
GameFuse, a leading publisher of free-to-play online games, is pleased to announce that Rise of Mythos, a highly addictive and competitive strategy, mmorpg game, is now available on Facebook and the GameFuse Portal.
In Rise of Mythos, players embark upon an adventure through a world filled with mythical creatures and monsters where they must battle to protect the city of Silver Heron Ridge from encroaching evil forces. Players can also group up with friends to take on powerful boss fights, compete in an ongoing Player vs Player (PvP) tournament that pits players against their opponents in highly strategic turn based combat, and attempt to climb to the top of Ascension Tower, fighting through 50 levels of increasingly difficult PvE Challenges. In addition, the game offers 4 different classes with 7 distinct factions, an auction house that allows players to buy and sell items, and a crafting system that enables players to fuse, combine, and extract different units in order to assemble their own unique and powerful army.
Additionally, the next chapter of Rise of Mythos (V1.2) will be coming to both GameFuse.com and Facebook. This new version will introduce players to an assortment of new units for the Undead and Halfblood factions, as well as new skills, quests, challenges, and even new boss battles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Siegelord Closed Beta Launches December 16
- 37Games is excited to announce you that Siegelord, the first real-time SLG will be available on December 16th!
- Heat Online Open Beta Begins August 17
- Heat Online open beta begins August 17, 2010. Fans of Project Torque from Aeria Games should enjoy playing Heat Online, as they're the sa...
- ROSE Online Announces Sea of Dawn
- Gravity Interactive has announced the latest expansion to come to ROSE Online: Sea of Dawn.