Rise of Incarnates Now Available on Steam Early Access
BANDAI NAMCO Games America’s free-to-play action game, Rise of Incarnates is now available on Steam Early Access. Packed with a diverse library of characters and customization options, Rise of Incarnates offers a highly cooperative experience with a variety of maps, modes and combat options.
With today’s Early Access launch, Rise of Incarnates debuts with eight playable characters and every character boasts a unique set of powers and skills that will appeal to the play-style of any gamer. Players battle in a 2 vs. 2 arena set in New York City or Paris maps, and can choose from a variety of different modes including Versus matches, Arcade mode and Bot matches. During these battles, players must employ sharp reflexes, mental resolve and strategic insight as they run, jump, and fly through these 3D arenas, engaging in both close-quarters combat and long-range assaults.
For more info, visit http://www.riseofincarnates.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kings and Legends Begins Open Beta
- Just A Game has announced the open beta of their newest free-to-play game, Kings and Legends.
- Crossout Reveals Backstory
- Gaijin Entertainment just released a blog post about their upcoming PC MMO Crossout.
- New update for Herokon Online now available
- Development studio "Silver Style" has released a major content patch for the Dark Eye MMORPG "Herokon Online". It includes...