Rise of Incarnates Now Available on Steam Early Access
BANDAI NAMCO Games America’s free-to-play action game, Rise of Incarnates is now available on Steam Early Access. Packed with a diverse library of characters and customization options, Rise of Incarnates offers a highly cooperative experience with a variety of maps, modes and combat options.
With today’s Early Access launch, Rise of Incarnates debuts with eight playable characters and every character boasts a unique set of powers and skills that will appeal to the play-style of any gamer. Players battle in a 2 vs. 2 arena set in New York City or Paris maps, and can choose from a variety of different modes including Versus matches, Arcade mode and Bot matches. During these battles, players must employ sharp reflexes, mental resolve and strategic insight as they run, jump, and fly through these 3D arenas, engaging in both close-quarters combat and long-range assaults.
For more info, visit http://www.riseofincarnates.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor Free Event July 8th-17th
- Atlas Reactor has announced that it will host another closed beta free event, from July 8 through July 17.
- Eternal Crusade Hosts 10th Livestream
- Team Critical Hit will be hosting a special episode of our weekly Livestream for Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade. The team has really been maki...
- Dawngate Beta Impressions
- The company behind this game is Waystone Games, a studio most of you are probably hearing about for the first time. Dawngate is actually their...