Rise of Incarnates: New Character ‘Kali’ Now Available
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America announced a new character for Rise of Incarnates, a free-to-play 2 vs. 2 fighting game on Steam. Starting on April 29, players can play as Kali.
Kali is a woman of two faces. As the CEO of media giant Vikarāla Corporation, she has earned accolades for her generous work in the post-disaster global reconstruction effort. However, behind closed doors, Kali spearheads the domesticated-human project, a vision of the future in which incarnates reign over the powerless masses.
Kali has a special Awakening ability that increases a team’s speed and all Special Moves have Tag Combo Starter effects. Kali is also able to fling chakrams and balls of energy at enemies, making her valuable during ranged attacks.
For more info, visit http://www.riseofincarnates.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance Officially Launched
- The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance, an online role-playing adventure game has officially launched today.
- Firefall Halloween Event Details
- Red 5 Studios has announced their Halloween events for its beta testing of Firefall.
- UemeU: Alpha Hands-on Preview
- UemeU is an open-ended third-person building and sandbox game slated to release on PC, Mac, and Linux; check out what the Alpha build is like!