Rise of Incarnates: Loki Now Avaiable
BANDAI NAMCO Games America released a new character for Rise of Incarnates, a free-to-play 2 vs. 2 fighting game on Steam. Beginning today, March 25, players can play as Loki for free for a week.
Before awakening his incarnate Loki, Zaur Miljkovic was beaten nearly to death by an incarnate named Akhor, and carries a deep-seated grudge against him. When Miljkovic awoke as an incarnate himself, he was forced to become a fugitive for some time, ultimately captured and forced to reclaim his liberty by utilizing his destructive abilities. Milijkovic soon had a new mission to join forces with Asha Mehta in her effort to create a world ruled by incarnates and his own personal quest for vengeance against Akohr.
Loki is a strong and slow melee-centric character with a unique power-up mechanic. During a match Loki can sacrifice some time and positioning by eating pizza or drinking from a giant barrel to increase his secondary meter. Being “full” means Loki’s abilities hit for more damage, but pigging out too much will make Loki stun himself.
For more info, visit http://www.riseofincarnates.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks begins Treads for Threads Campaign
- Wargaming is rewarding its toughest World of Tanks players with a new swag campaign, called Treads for Threads.
- Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat - New gameplay revealed
- Launching on Nov. 18, Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat follows the events of the fourth Neverwinter module – Tyranny of Dragons – and the Siege...
- Cabal 2 Reveal Trailers Compilation Post
- It's happening! EST Soft is at last pushing ahead with focus group beta testing for long awaited action MMORPG, Cabal 2!